- SDMS Source
- Servlet Binary. To run the servlet, you will need these dependencies:
- A database with the correct tables created. We developed using MySQL, we do not know how well everything works for other databases.
- The database correctly configured in META-INF/context.xml. This implies a jdbc driver for the database you are using.
- A SMTP server for sending mail. This should be configured in META-INF/context.xml.
- Tomcat 6.0
- You may use a different servlet container, but will need to change StaticContent in WEB-INF/web.xml to the default servlet of that server.
- java-mail's mail.jar and sun-jaf's activation.jar should be placed in Tomcat's global lib folder.
- Tech-9-Interim-I-Presentation.ppt (470.5 KB ) - added by 15 years ago.
- Tech-9-Preliminary-Project-Plan.doc (154.5 KB ) - added by 15 years ago.
- Tech-9-Interim-Project-I-Final.doc (1.0 MB ) - added by 15 years ago.
- Tech-9-Interim-Project-II.doc (2.1 MB ) - added by 15 years ago.
- Final-Project-Plan.doc (168.5 KB ) - added by 15 years ago.
) - added by 15 years ago.
Final Project Implementation
- Tech-9 - Final II - SDMS Source.zip (110.6 KB ) - added by 14 years ago.
- synergy-0.1-dev.war (4.2 MB ) - added by 14 years ago.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.